Thursday, February 11, 2010

bikini tan When Paris Hilton was Desperate for a Boob Job beauty model girls

fashion girl model fashion hot galleries models actress pics
adriana lima super hot in victorias secret swimsuit catalog 2 so of course she s flawless but this girl s airbrushed version and real version are very similar so we can all push our envy buttons now 6 more amazing pictures on the next page
model singers masala actress wallpapers boxer underwear
sarah mc bikini milf 2 jpg Sarah McLauchlan Bikini Pictures Who knew Sarah McLachlan had a pretty decent body for a mom Ive only really heard a few of her songs and they were ok but I c!  ouldn t imagine buying a whole cd of her stuff mostly because
news hot asian celebrities hot celebrity hollywood models

When Paris was Desperate for a Boob JobParis Hilton's mom Kathy has said that her famous daughter had once almost gave into the temptation of getting breast implants. However, Kathy confessed that she was really glad when Paris decided otherwise.

"At one point she was like 'I wanna do this and that! , I'm so flat!' but then all of a sudden she was like 'I love ! it. I do n't care. I love it'," Fox News quoted Kathy as saying at the launch of Paris's new all-in-one hair tool the Celebrity Styler and the Ultimate Brush at the Thompson Hotel in Beverly Hills.

"I'm proud of that; I think that's really nice," she added.

However, she herself never got too excited at the thought of boosting her assets.

"I'm way too scared, I hate needles and I hate blood. I'm a really big fan of the show 'Nip/Tuck' so I see how it happens. I'm just too scared. I'm happy with the way I am," said Kathy.

Tags : swimwear tankinis, celebrities hot gallery, models model stars,

No comments:

Post a Comment